Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

VSR upgraded with PDI parts, compatibility issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR upgraded with PDI parts, compatibility issues?

Hi guys, I'm in a dilemma and I'm sure one of you has the answer to my problem!

I recently overhauled my VSR. Ive replaced the trigger mech with a PDI V2 V-trigger, a PDI piston/cylinder set and a PDI spring.

My issue is, since trying to reassemble with the new parts, i can't get the sear to pick up the piston. If i take out the triggers spring guide post, i can pull the cylinder far enough back and the sear engages, so I've ruled out a sear height issue. With the post in, i can't pull the cylinder back far enough, it stops before getting to the sear so you can't cock the gun. My guess is i have the wrong spring? but i want to check before going off to buy more parts.

The cylinder set was listed as PDI Precison Compo Set VC for Marui VSR-10 and the spring was listed as 13mm diameter. the triggers listed as PDI VSR Trigger2 with piston end set. I've obviously changed the piston end to the one in the trigger pack but its noted as "Please use with PDI Hard or Vacuum Piston & Barikaru Compo series." and I'm guessing VC stands for vacuum?

any help is greatly appreciated and a free beer will be provided in the staffordshire area!

Re: VSR upgraded with PDI parts, compatibility issues?

Could be the spring guide or the spring guide bearing not letting the piston retract far enough, it's an issue I've had before
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: VSR upgraded with PDI parts, compatibility issues?

It's just the standard spring guide in the cylinder set? Is there a way to install it wrong?!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

koby Find out more about koby
      Working...
      X