A&K SVD Dragunov Spring Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K SVD Dragunov Spring Rifle

Hi there can someone do a reveiw of the rifle for me as I am looking to purchase one.

Thanks

Owen
    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
    CA M4A1 SPC

Re: A&K SVD Dragunov Spring Rifle

ive just bought one of these and there a great gun for under a 100quid.
    they use a aeg spring so upgrades/down grades are very simple five minute job, and range and accuracy are spot on but you will need to use .36 bbs for the best results.
    ak scope mounts wont fit ,but genuine svd/tigre mounts are availiable for 30 quid allowing the use of any 1 inch scope.
    ive tried a copy and genuine posp scope as used on the druganov and there useless compared to a cheap 3-9 x 44, which is the biggest this mount will allow.
    new these guns run a little dry on lubrication so sorting this will allow for smoother cocking which is fairly easy with its standard 450fps spring.
    http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...ver40/svd3.jpg
    http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...ver40/svd2.jpg
    http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...ver40/svd1.jpg
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Did your gun come with the green grips and stock or was that painted your self mate.

Comment

the gun comes in black and was sprayed with spectra dark olive drab from a model shop nearby
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

can you pm me a link to the mounts website.
          CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Do they take any upgrade parts? Like barrels/hops/spring guide/cylinder etc.
            Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

mine needs no upgrade parts, the barrel is possibly the only upgrade required but is very long and unsure of what could be used as replacement.
              a barrel this long and tight bore could possibly reduce hop effect and reduce accuracy.
              as said with bb,s no lighter than .36 its accurate enough

Comment

I mean do any upgrade parts fit inside them that you are aware of?

cheers!
                Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

only springs as there standard aeg, dont know of anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorb View Post
                    I mean do any upgrade parts fit inside them that you are aware of?

cheers!
                    it takes aeg barrels as well as hopup and spring all from an aeg
                    Originally posted by jonfox94
                    will it be possible for me to buy this if i 2 tone it upon delivery ? i will also pay any postage fees

Comment

Does anyone know where i can purchase one, actionh*bbys are out of stock, UK preferably,
                      PM me.

ta.

Comment

im getting one soon, will write a big ole review
                        I have an aimpoint on my member

Comment

can you use 0.2 BB's? what are the difference to using heavier ones?
                          Armory:
                          A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Comment

The heavier bb's will increase accuracy but lower FPS
                            CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

If it takes AEG barrels does that mean this beast will be compatible with the Systema PSG-1 barrel that Z1 sells?
                              Armoury:

Tokyo Marui MP5
                              KSC Glock 17
                              A&K Dragunov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

013753 I am Owen Find out more about 013753
                              Working...
                              X