G&G GEC rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GEC rifle

Hi, Cant believe no one posted this here (or i'm blind)

Re: G&G GEC rifle

Oh. My. Fuck.

THAT is next gen airsoft, is there any info on release windows or battery performance? It seems to fulfill all my airsofting requirements but it'd be a shame if the motors turned out to be proprietary and the batteries provided poor wattage. I don't want this going the same way as Vita and not gaining momentum despite being a superior product.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

i like most of what they are doing, but for me you could leave out the battery (cheap lipo's that i already own will do fine thanks), and possibly the motor system.

if you can change your own motor within that grip, then im all for it, but as Proto says, if they are G&G only, then it would really put me off.

everything else looks great, a pain to fix when it breaks (this is airsoft after all), but otherwise great.
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

very nice r&d that they have done here, guess the price will be reflected in the finished product, but got too hand it to G&G at the moment very nice gear coming from them.

Comment

That's some clever stuff there by G&G. And following their latest TopTech stuff you know it's going to be pretty reliable and well built, and probably at a reasonable price point too

The batteries are the only thing that'd put me off.. the rest looks a very intelligent move.

Comment

It looks like a standard motor, the gearbox and grip seem to be the proprietary parts. The problem with innovative products will always be initially poor aftermarket support. I'll be honest G&G have me seriously interested. I may adopt, even if it IS vanilla M4.

Comment

If this is reliable, it could be amazing; I would almost certainly get one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blair Find out more about blair
              Working...
              X