Newbs first loadout! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbs first loadout! :D

My first proper loadout! Just some stuff I got of Ebay, nothing 'too' fancy. I've not gone for a specific look really, just Olive cos I feel it suits the setting of the fields I go to and plan to go to! :D

Let me know what you think, and if you have a picture, post your first ever 'proper' loadout! :D (Messy un-made bed, oops)

Re: Newbs first loadout! :D

Definitely worthy of a whole new thread for this.

Comment

Looks good Ravo, I'd personally suggest leaving the mesh mask with nothing over it as they trap moisture like mad!

Comment

Originally posted by supersixfour View Post
        Looks good Ravo, I'd personally suggest leaving the mesh mask with nothing over it as they trap moisture like mad!
        Thanks man! I only got the mesh mask for CQB, I don't plan on wearing it for outside games :P

Comment

Its worth taking it to all games just incase, all sites will have something that you'll end up in very close quarters, be it a bunker or a plywood helicopter.
          Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravo View Post
            My first proper loadout! Just some stuff I got of Ebay, nothing 'too' fancy. I've not gone for a specific look really, just Olive cos I feel it suits the setting of the fields I go to and plan to go to! :D

Let me know what you think, and if you have a picture, post your first ever 'proper' loadout! :D (Messy un-made bed, oops)

Needs more Patches

Comment

looks good mate, yeah some more patches would look great..
              Some Guns In My Collection:
              Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
              My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

I agree, Patches makes a difference. Looks better than my first rig but maybe look into getting a water bottle attached to that for summer games

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ravo Find out more about Ravo
                Working...
                X