Identify this Camo please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this Camo please!

Hi Folks, does anyone know what this fella is wearing? (guy on the left)
    Unknown.jpg

I've looked and asked in various places and the best ive heard is MTP. Is it just a dusty set of MTP vs bad lighting in the photo? He doesn't appear to have a collar like all the Helikon Tex UBACS ive seen, (maybe its just tucked in?) and it appears to be fleecy also which again is different than what ive seen. This is what i've found but dont think any of them are exactly the same.

$_35.JPG$T2eC16ZHJI!E9qSO9evfBQMPjmNzKQ~~60_1.JPGimage_1871.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

Sai

Re: Identify this Camo please!

Looks like Multicam to me, although i could be wrong

Comment

Given that they are ODA its more than likely a Crye G3 in multicam or a Patagonia Level 9, the collar is just riding down his back like the rest of the shirt.

better quality pic

Comment

Thank you both! Yes i found them both originally on pinterest linked from 'Bag Full of Guns' on Tumblr.
        http://45-9mm-5-56mm.tumblr.com/post...mbers-handling

but i just couldnt make out the camo. I meant to say Multicam not MTP forgive me, i must edit that. So you think that its not a dusty Multicam, you think its actually Crye G3 Multicam?

I looked at that on UK Tactical and it just didn't look 'dusty' or pale enough to be theirs. I even sent this pic in and asked someone at UK Tac and they just told me that "the clothing ranges we offer are Crye Precision and Propper." and that the rest of the loadout was :
        Warrior RICAS Compact armour carrier
        Warrior Forward Opening Admin panel with a single pistol pouch (the single pistol pouch is only available with the Warrior LArge Admin Panel)
        Warrior Double M4 mag pouch
        The other pouch on the right looks like a radio pouch but it does not look like Warrior? It could be Warrior Mbitr Pouch or it may be a 7.62 mag pouch the best we can offer if it is a mag pouch is the Warrior 7.62 short open mag pouch."

Comment

Thats not Warrior gear

Plate Carrier is an Eagle industries MBAV in MJK
          The pouches are part of the Eagle SOFLCS kit

The shirt is Either Crye g3 or Patagonia Level 9, both in multicam. They are dusty and dirty from use.

Comment

Yep Mack, i think we have a winner, thank you both!

It just didnt look the same on the UKTAC website, must be their photo but then i googled Crye G3 and came up with way better photos.

Thank you also for the correction on the rest of the loadout.

Solved!

Comment

Might want to remove thos links bud before the mods see them, cant link to other retailers. Forum rules and all.

Comment

Thats right whoops! Done. Now how come i cant edit the original post? i want to change MTP to Multicam.

Comment

Usually cant edit posts after 10 minutes, so its stuck like that for good.

Comment

Ah, though I still have the option to edit every other comment i have made in this thread so i take it they aren't included in the 10mins.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Saimurai Find out more about Saimurai
                    Working...
                    X