We ak74un gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We ak74un gbb

Thinking about buying a stock WE AK74UN for my ever expanding collection. Would be for Non-skirmishing purposes ie back garden plinking, indoor dry firing etc.

When I bought my WE M4 GBB for similar purposes I asked around and read reviews about what parts broke prematurely etc, etc. The general consensus was 'stick with stock' bits until they break. Would the same apply for the AK?? Anything I should 'really' know about this gun in terms of negatives before I purchase? There doesn't seem to be quite as much info around on these, relative to the M4's. Also, I realise the GHK might be a better gun, but it's not for me.

Re: We ak74un gbb

Ive got one that ive never skirmished. The trigger set can break at some point or might last a while. Luckily there are steel upgrades available from hephastus and ra tech. I baught a set when i baught my gun and had to install it about 4 months in. However the trigger box cracking is also a common fault and there are no steel upgrades for this that i'm aware of.
    Other than that if you want to up the rof - you can add in dynamic buffer (or some wierd name like that) from ra- tech that can reduce the full travel of the bolt. OR you can drop in a special spring from fg airsoft (might have that name wrong) which increases rof but maintains the bolt travel. I have both but kept the fg airsoft spring. Finally you can add in a heavyier bolt from ra tech.
    I love mine ... but until a steel trigger housing becomes available i cant recommend it.

Comment

Thanks! If available I reckon I'll buy a complete stock trigger box as a spare, similar to my M4.

Comment

Originally posted by IronMonkeyPimp View Post
        Ive got one that ive never skirmished. The trigger set can break at some point or might last a while. Luckily there are steel upgrades available from hephastus and ra tech. I baught a set when i baught my gun and had to install it about 4 months in. However the trigger box cracking is also a common fault and there are no steel upgrades for this that i'm aware of.
        Other than that if you want to up the rof - you can add in dynamic buffer (or some wierd name like that) from ra- tech that can reduce the full travel of the bolt. OR you can drop in a special spring from fg airsoft (might have that name wrong) which increases rof but maintains the bolt travel. I have both but kept the fg airsoft spring. Finally you can add in a heavyier bolt from ra tech.
        I love mine ... but until a steel trigger housing becomes available i cant recommend it.

Is there any affect on recoil using the FG Airsoft spring?? Ie same, worse or better?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

muzzleflash Find out more about muzzleflash
        Working...
        X