The Tokyo Marui M4 GBB has finally released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Tokyo Marui M4 GBB has finally released

Saw the review from *******, literally bought a g&p WoC sentry a week before, glad I did, it's my second woc and one of countless gbbr's. From the review I saw it looks like the same as many tm gbb's made for reliability not realism, uses proprietary parts which means you'll be limited to a few certain suppliers in the uk to find the stupidest of parts that wears or breaks! They praised the hop up but then all tm's allegedly have good hopup, but you end up replacing hop rubbers etc anyway so what's the point? Think if you were in the market for a new m4 and wanted the bare minimal of maintenance and hassle go do the tm, personally I prefer my Sentry, all steel internals, a massive compatibility of magazines, untold amount of spares and upgrades and good reliability anyway! (Hence why so many others clone them).

Comment

You will need all the spare parts and good luck with the magazines. The magazines are expensive and will begins to leak after short time.

TM,KJW,KWA and GHK are much better!

Comment

I also picked one of these up instead of a new GHK. They are well built and it was happy to chew through four full magazines with high consistency right out of the box at under 10c outside. Impressive!

Does anybody know if the real Magpul furniture (not pts) will fit?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ab1992 Find out more about ab1992
        Working...
        X