Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

UKARA/GZ Site Membership renewed however...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA/GZ Site Membership renewed however...

So, I renewed my membership at GZ after being away from the game for a while, though when I go through the self-check, the following appears:

Some "data" has been found based on the information that you provided, a copy of which will be emailed to you within the next 48 hours.Please do not make repeated "Self Checks" as this will further delay the email response. HOWEVER, this does not indicate the active, inactive or disabled status of the player, merely that we hold something on the system from some point in time. This result is not in any way confirmation of eligibility to purchase a RIF or even of a successful validation result. Retailers should not accept this player self check as any defence whatsoever against selling an RIF"

Anyone able to clarify what 'Some "data" has been found' means exactly? I was hoping to make a Zero One purchase soon, but if this is anything to go that won't be happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Also in the email I recieved was a mention about Player Status.

PLAYER STATUS: MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE AT TIME OF LOOKUP

Someone care to fill me in?

Re: UKARA/GZ Site Membership renewed however...

That is the standard self-check website response. The email states that you are an active member and, therefore, registered on the UKARA database.

Comment

So I can resume making purchases again?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lucifer Find out more about Lucifer
        Working...
        X