help wiring mosfet -> micro switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help wiring mosfet -> micro switch

finally got round to having another look at my back burner project. immediately saw that the deans was wired back to front to the battery ergo it was glaringly obvious and im stupid.

thanks for the replies guys.
    Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Oh yeah - black/neg on the top of T where it should of been red/posi wire

I made a false call on same thing about a month or two ago so looked a dumbass making the poor guy panic
      did that F-Storm mosfet still work after you tried to run in reverse polarity ?

I can offer a half arm raised myself for not paying closer attention to your pic you posted nearly a year ago - sorry
      if that mosfet still worked I'd be even more impressed than I already am - great British built mosfet
      (though think it is boned - but please confirm if you can)

Comment

yep worked fine. Been ages since i gave it another go at this random ares gearbox, got it all back together and working however it isnt feeding. i think its the barrel or the alignment (new cables pushing the gearbox up about 3mm). so imma try a different barrel, if that doesnt work im going to continue dremeling/filing a channel for the wires. under the gearbox (literally needs 1 or 2mm shallow crevace under trigger switch its just awkward to get at it)
        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoc audio tech/musician/avid gamer and handy man Find out more about airsoc
        Working...
        X