British SF inspired look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British SF inspired look

Havent finished my current loadout and I'm planning my next, which as you've guessed it is inspired by the SAS and SBS. For my shame I dont actually know much about kit for these guys all my research to date has been seals, that being said a quick google flashed up some information so I thought I would come here and get some opinions.

In a nutshell I plan on getting MTP clothing (ubacs naturally) with coyote or dark brown boots and same for the belt, now the plate carrier I'm leaning towards a Flyye RAV in olive drab or failing that just grab a basic osprey mk-4. I already have a Safriland drop leg and p226 which I can just re-use. Thats pretty much it tbh I will be picking up an M4 with one of my optics and a QD silencer unless I find a Diemarco on here. So thoughts? As I've said its inspired I wouldnt wanna be 100% accurate but enough for people to realise what its meant to be.
    Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Re: British SF inspired look

Go with older DPM or DDPM rather than Multicam/MTP if you want the UKSF look with a RAV.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolflord Find out more about Wolflord
    Working...
    X