Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Multicam mercenary loadout (First ever loadout!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicam mercenary loadout (First ever loadout!)

Hi guys! This is my first ever loadout, it's PMC inspired Multicam loadout. I am wearing school shoes and I have a springer in the pics tho

111.jpg
    222.jpg
    333.jpg

Please leave feedback and tips, the pants are too big for me. But they will make do for now. I'm starting Airsoft (properly) I April, so I think I have a headstart for now.

Kit list:

Beret;
    Mask;
    multi-cam t-shirt;
    multi-cam assault vest;
    multi-cam pants;
    springer m4;
    1 mag;
    2000 bb pellets.

Do not have:

Boots;
    AEG M4;
    Boots.

I have ordered some airsoft goggles of E-bay though, they should arrive on Friday or Saturday. No hate
    sigpic

Re: Multicam mercenary loadout (First ever loadout!)

Good effort mate, you may want to cover your arms up or risk them getting shot to bits.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Originally posted by simon View Post
      Good effort mate, you may want to cover your arms up or risk them getting shot to bits.
      ok! Thanks for the advice!
      sigpic

Comment

DPM looks good.

I have a couple of suggestions. Get a longsleeved top or wear one under your t shirt. A combination of thorns, walls and BBs take their toll on exposed arms!

Like the oldschool beret. Looks cool for photos. However, you may also want to get a cheap base ball cap. It helps shield the eyes and face if its sunny or raining. You can keep it tucked under your load vest and then swap out the beret when needed. Beret or no hat is ideal for a bit of indoors gaming.

You may need full face protection when you go to games. The site I use won't allow under 16s on without full face protection. Trust me its worth it. I have a mesh lower face mask. My daughter uses the same as me and finds it comfy and practical.

Well done and keep it up. Good to see you coming into the sport.

CBH

Comment

Originally posted by Comicbook Hero View Post
          DPM looks good.

I have a couple of suggestions. Get a longsleeved top or wear one under your t shirt. A combination of thorns, walls and BBs take their toll on exposed arms!

Like the oldschool beret. Looks cool for photos. However, you may also want to get a cheap base ball cap. It helps shield the eyes and face if its sunny or raining. You can keep it tucked under your load vest and then swap out the beret when needed. Beret or no hat is ideal for a bit of indoors gaming.

You may need full face protection when you go to games. The site I use won't allow under 16s on without full face protection. Trust me its worth it. I have a mesh lower face mask. My daughter uses the same as me and finds it comfy and practical.

Well done and keep it up. Good to see you coming into the sport.

CBH
          Okay! Thanks, I'll just get a mesh face mask as my goggles are en-route. Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated
          sigpic

Comment

No problems.

Comment

No problems.
              This is my military surplus shop, do you think that these hats will do? Link: http://www.militarykit.com/product_c..._baseball.html
              sigpic

Comment

Be careful posting links to other shops on here. Its not allowed.

Cheap and cheerful is good. Zero One has some as well http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5820

Comment

Be careful posting links to other shops on here. Its not allowed.

Cheap and cheerful is good. Zero One has some as well http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5820
                  Thx, that was dumb of me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Agree on arm protection especially if you plan on playing cqb

Either get a top where you can fit ubacs in the sleeves (basically rolled up foam matting such as a camping bed roll or yoga mat)

Few guys where I play use anti cut mesh arm sleeves (kind of thing used in kitchens) or even better use mtb/motocross armour.

Does look good and if you are like me your kit will naturally evolve and grow.

Comment

Goggles arrived :D
                      12439521_1735359090030911_3998252437966042079_n.jpg

REVISIONS!
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DPM Nothing to see here. Find out more about DPM
                      Working...
                      X