outpost zombie nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outpost zombie nazi

hi guys im looking for help i want to do a outpost nazi costume and was wondering wot type uniform was they wearing in the film it will most likely be repo but will get a battered helmet from ebay saves time and which coat do the soliders wear not looking to do the ss captain tho any help will be appriacted

Re: outpost zombie nazi

You can get the following mask.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=9833

Comment

Great trio of movies. Hoping the next ones made.
      Look for Waffen SS. Iirc that's what the Germam units in the first films are supposed to be. I think it was Eastern Front as well.
      Good places to get that sort of thing from is the likes of reenactment groups or such. If your not too fussed on accuracy, and anyway, once zombied up accuracy is less noticeable anyhow, you could get post war German kit and tailor it slightly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha I was in the 2nd outpost (blacksun) as a Nazi zombie. The wardrobe department had gone to great lengths to obtain a lot of authentic kit. If you look up the issued kit to german soldiers, that'd be bang on the money of what you want, might be fairly costly though. I could dig out some pics I took on set if that would help?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to this thread I found that there are two sequels!

Comment

Only slightly jealous SteveZombie. Slightly being loads lol.

They really are great films. Last one was.. Maybe not quite as good but still, great
            I'd advise getting the blue ray with all the extras, it goes into lots of detail about the set and props etc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

helmet would be m40 onwards as it must be a late war experiment, a wool great coat m40 style the swiss did a very similar one post war much cheaper than german repro one,i think the swiss ww2 army uniform was pretty close too again to save money consider a set instead of german m40 same colour just pockets are different wont see it under the coat tho possible dispatch riders coat as ths is a rubber one and some of the coats in the film looked the same as the had a sheen to them can only think it was wet to look shiny more expensive tho,mouse grey under shirt too,jack boots look cool but by this time in the war low boots and gaiters would be more common,some seem to have the winter neck scarf too or torque,webbing set typical black leather belt and y strap lots of options on what to have on it spade bayonet ect
              hope this helps a little

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wideboy83 Find out more about wideboy83
              Working...
              X