Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New to the forum (Oxfordshire & Wiltshire)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum (Oxfordshire & Wiltshire)

Hello guys, just thought I would drop a quick post to introduce myself. I used to airsoft 3 years ago but stopped as most of my mates went to uni. However now that a few people from my workplace go I've got back into it! A late Christmas present to myself arrived today, which was a TM VSR Gspec so I shall be giving it the full upgrade which I'm looking forward to... other than that I run a CYMA MP5k with a cheeky RIS rail on.

Currently play at 'The Trail' in Wootton Bassett and 'The Mall' in Reading, also going to give 'Strikeforce' in Gloucester a go on the 31st. Waiting for Swindon Airsoft to open their new urban site in Abingdon at the end of Feb which should be good!

Looking forward to getting involved online and hopefully starting a few project posts

Jamie

Re: New to the forum (Oxfordshire & Wiltshire)

Hello mate welcome to the site.
    It's quite slow moving here but the guys are very friendly and helpful..
    ATB Marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Re: New to the forum (Oxfordshire & Wiltshire)

Welcome aboard Jamie.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jleo2 Find out more about jleo2
      Working...
      X