Hello from Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Manchester

Hello everyone, Rob here. Not entirely new to airsoft but never been able to afford to go regular but I should be soon so I thought I would get on a forum to learn as much as poss. I am fairly big on the militaristic side of things, small unit tactics, practical equipment, scenarios and the like and I wouldn't mind getting into that side of things.
    Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Re: Hello from Manchester

Hello rob welcome site mate.
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Re: Hello from Manchester

Hi Rob, wise move mate, this is a very informative forum, you'll find most of your questions can be answered on here. enjoy it.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLapineGrenadier Twenty something history nerd, a bit eccentric. Find out more about TheLapineGrenadier
      Working...
      X