Liverpool / NorthWest Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool / NorthWest Team

So I've playing Airsoft for nearly 2 months and I have noticed that the main key to success is team work and moving as a unit. Sunday just gone I played SWAT Fortess Liverpool my team had no co-ordination and even when you would suggest to other players let's stay as one squad, people just run off! Or they won't run through a door way cause there scared of getting shot at! So am looking to join a group of players who play for fun regularly.

I'm 27, not the best player but as I say I have been playing weekly for 2 months. I'm a player who likes to try and accomplish the missions set throughout the day not just shoot what moves. I'm Living in Liverpool willing to travel to surrounding areas, roughly any town or city within' 2 hour drive from Liverpool.

I run:
    MTP MultiCamo Militry Loadout.
    WE Scar H AEG
    Klarus Flashlight XT30
    WE Glock 17 GBB
    Oshiboom Impact Grenade

Also looking to add claymore and extra grenades to my load out.

12764498_1059264790797411_714351615773826312_o-2.jpg

Re: Liverpool / NorthWest Team

Hi , I remember you from site that day ( I was the chap you was talking to at the shop about your big ass torch :P ) one team that jumps out are Opfor , most are based around the wirral and liverpool and can be found on face book https://www.facebook.com/groups/760554410726768/ ( hope this is ok mods )
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
      Hi , I remember you from site that day ( I was the chap you was talking to at the shop about your big ass torch :P ) one team that jumps out are Opfor , most are based around the wirral and liverpool and can be found on face book https://www.facebook.com/groups/760554410726768/ ( hope this is ok mods )

Hi, thanks for the info just what I was looking for...

Ps, is this Jay from Raptor?

Comment

Yes it is mate , get over to the woodland site this sunday and get muddy :P
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

You talking about the Manchester Woods when you say 'Woodland'?

Comment

No, ParkGate in Birkenhead/Wallasey named SWAT AirSoft and Paintball.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

D KINDER Find out more about D KINDER
            Working...
            X