New.forum member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New.forum member

Hi all, new forum member here from manchester, not been airsofting for at least 18 months, used to play at manchester woodland and a couple of times at Wrexham (first and only sites), I've joined as i have a few guns and bits and pieces to sell on, I can't see myself playing again in the near future, but I know I cannot post for sale ads straightaway. hope this thread is ok.....

Re: New.forum member

Want to give me a pre-view on stuff you're letting go? :D

Comment

Yes mate, will post pics.this weekend

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nothing really stopping you posting for sale threads straight away. Would just mean people might ask a few more check questions of you before buying due to not having any feedback. Start selling and that'll soon change!

Sent from my B3-A20 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by keithhibbert; 5 March, 2016, 10:48.
        "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Keith's dead right on that mate, fire away...errm! so to speak.
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pw68 Find out more about pw68
          Working...
          X