Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SFD - The Division loadout

Originally posted by Coski View Post
    They do need a bit of tweaking out of the box, but they come standard with the PDI style hop with the 2 pronged adjuster so that's really handy. Mines had all the typical air seal mods done to it and a new spring to bring it up to 480fps, as well as the new style welded bolt to handle the fps(stock they come with screwed bolts that snap with higher fps). Mines also had a maple leaf hop rubber installed and it performs nicely. Not quite maxed out vsr level but then it's the length of a sub machine gun!

I'm actually deliberating selling it as I need money for my car so let me know if it interests you [/ShamelessPlug]
    Coski......I may in fact be interested
    The clown has no penis

Comment

They do need a bit of tweaking out of the box, but they come standard with the PDI style hop with the 2 pronged adjuster so that's really handy. Mines had all the typical air seal mods done to it and a new spring to bring it up to 480fps, as well as the new style welded bolt to handle the fps(stock they come with screwed bolts that snap with higher fps). Mines also had a maple leaf hop rubber installed and it performs nicely. Not quite maxed out vsr level but then it's the length of a sub machine gun!

I'm actually deliberating selling it as I need money for my car so let me know if it interests you [/ShamelessPlug]
      I see what you did there.

Showed me a nice sniper now trying to sell it?

Hahaha! I wish I could, got money elsewhere for guns. In the future I'll definitely be picking one up though!
      pewpew

Comment

All ready for the division load out!

Comment

This confuses me so much!!! How can you have a foregrip and a peq box?! I call hax!!!

Comment

All ready for the division load out!

Originally posted by Sagittarius26 View Post
            This confuses me so much!!! How can you have a foregrip and a peq box?! I call hax!!!
            I agree! You can only have one front rail mod!
            pewpew

Comment

Oh have you guys not got that far in the game yet? Once you hit level 31 you get a second front rail attachment mod.

Comment

Working on a 'division' loadout myself. Just spent quite a bit on new kit including an awesome 5.11 daysack with diagonal cross strap

Comment

These look awesome, you guys need fortis shift grips though!

Comment

Originally posted by Digital View Post
                    These look awesome, you guys need fortis shift grips though!
                    It's on my list
                    pewpew

Comment

I think what i like about 'the division' is that you 'need' very little given the crazy variety of kit in there. I mean i have a cyma M14 that i added a scope rail to that looks *exactly* like the 'classic m1' in the game. Likewise, while i probably wouldnt play in trainers other than at a site with zero debris or rough ground like at 'the mall' i've probably got to or three pairs of 'sneakers' that look like ones modelled in the game, likewise jackets and jeans.

At my current point in the game (level 17 with a mix of blue and magenta kit) my daysack on my bloke looks well random when it comes to pouchs and there style, colour and location too.

To me the big 'signifiers' will be the velcro pouches, mocking up a shoulder and wrist unit and the diagonal strap bag.

Comment

Anyone have any experience with using a respirator as a lower face mask?

Would you trust your teeth with them and do they get in the way of your cheek mould?

Comment

I used to wear a small rubber gasmask for indoor and it worked fine. Since it's somewhat away from your mouth the rubber will take the impact. Even if it flexes it takes the brunt of the energy. Plastic parts will of course shatter. If it's a low profile mask shouldering shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

you could use a generic dust mask. flexible, cheap and provide a bit of protection. also some of the JTF wear them

Comment

One thing i actually have to source is an appropriate looking lower face dust mask. Used to have one too then stupidly threw it away

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
                                One thing i actually have to source is an appropriate looking lower face dust mask. Used to have one too then stupidly threw it away
                                3M 6200M Half Face

Doing my kit order tomorrow, going to be spraying my M4 next week.

Can't wait!
                                pewpew

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JREvans Find out more about JREvans
                                Working...
                                X