HPA VSR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPA VSR?

I don't know much about these but I am interested in a HPA VSR.

How would this work? Would it be possible to mod a gas bottle stock (like those 300 shot M4 ones) with all the gubbins hidden around it, or fit/mod a bottle in the VSR stock?

I really wouldn't know where to start so am looking for any pointers from those in the know before I waste loads of time hunting around the web and getting it wrong! I literally only known for HPA there is a bottle, a regulator and then a system to plumb it into the gun/ mag but I might even have that wrong so please be patient and share your knowledge

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: HPA VSR?

This would work essentially the same way as the mancraft kit and similarly at high power wouldn't likely see you any consistency advantage over the traditional spring. Unless you wanted to deactivate the bolt and run the AEG style configuration for say semi auto?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Re: HPA VSR?

Yeah I see mixed reviews of the Mancraft one hence why I was looking for any other info. I'd like an easy pull plus adjustable FPS.

The main thing I want is no separate bottle in my rig. I know the Mancraft set has a CO2 adapter but I have read that CO2 doesn't perform as consistently as air. That could be stashed in the stock I guess...

The man craft system has been out long enough for some other maker to have copied and improved it and that info is what I am looking for.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
      Working...
      X