Getting a UKARA from 2sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a UKARA from 2sites?

Hi I'm very new to Airsoft and wondering if it is possible to get a UKARA licence from 2 completely different UKARA registered sites, or does it have to be the same site? Any help would be greatful 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Getting a UKARA from 2sites?

Get where your coming from, wanting to play the field so to speak, but you'll need to focus on one site to register for ukara.

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
      Get where your coming from, wanting to play the field so to speak, but you'll need to focus on one site to register for ukara.
      Thank you very much 😀 cleared up a lot for me!

Comment

Depends.

If you mean gaining UKARA registration by playing your three games at different sites, then No. they need to be through the same provider. So either the same site, or several sites run by the same company*.

If you mean having multiple registrations, with different sites, then I don't know of any rule against it. and I suspect the system will allow it, to account for players moving to different areas, and gaining registration with a new provider before their old registration expired. But unless that situation applies to you, it's kind of a non-issue anyway, since it would have no advantage to you.

*For example when Ground Zero still had an urban site and a woodland site, you could play two games at one and one at the other and still qualify.
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Okay thank you, very clear n helpful!😀 I will focus on one site then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my ukara registration from 2 separate sites? Wasn't a problem, my ukara is registered with the site I got my 3Rd signature from.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT--1993 View Post
              I got my ukara registration from 2 separate sites? Wasn't a problem, my ukara is registered with the site I got my 3Rd signature from.
              So did you get 3 separate signatures?

Comment

The sites I've been to have pretty firmly told me that to get UKARA with them all three games need to be at their site. They won't even sign the form to say you played one skirmish at their site so you can get the other two elsewhere, they'll only sign it off once you've done three with them specifically.

Oh, and paid their membership fee too of course ;P

Comment

The ukara form only takes one signature. I know because I fill out about 10 each week.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

generalhawky123 Find out more about generalhawky123
                  Working...
                  X