Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Mostly-Finished US PJ impression/ general special forces MultiCam loadout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mostly-Finished US PJ impression/ general special forces MultiCam loadout.

This is a mostly-finished US Pararescue loadout- still have bits to add and it's not a stitch-count perfect impression. So far it's shaped up as:

LBT 6094 with LBT IFAK, blue force gear double rifle and double pistol, couple of red-tip CATs, some shears are on the way. Back panel isn't PJ-kosher, it's more set up for team use- currently a 2L hydro with 2 team-access grenade pouches but switching the hydro for a multicam MAP pouch later this month.
    Crye Precision AC combat bottoms and shirt.
    LBT 0612 riggers belt
    Tactical tailor dump pouch (again a bit of variance from what most PJ are running, I've not seen many dump pouches but I rely on one 😛
    OpsCore maritime kid with my contour; will be adding bits such as a manta strobe etc over time as well as an L4G24 NVG mount; real MSA Sordin ProIV MilSpec headset and that's soon to be running into a real U94 PTT into my radio which will be in a custom-modified PRC-152 case if I'm handy with the Dremel!
    Rifle for this impression is a DTW base gearbox with ETiny electrics in an unknown receiver with a Mk18 upper built from a G&D receiver with a modified Madbull Mk18 rail.
    Sidearm is a Marui Sig (again I'm not sure if this is 100% kosher but I'm going with it)

When I'm not running the impression I've got my carbine upper on the rifle and I'll either run my modded DNC Parka or my DCU BDU top.
    This is still an ongoing project and the impression is still a work in progress; feel free to add in constructive criticism etc everything is 'real steel' apart from the OpsCore and the guns... And sorry for the length of the post!

About the Author

Collapse

AirsoftWhore Find out more about AirsoftWhore
Working...
X