Ever just drawn a blank for a loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever just drawn a blank for a loadout

I just bought some Oakley pilot/assault type gloves and they are not the cheapest (about £30+ depending on where you get em) but they are bloody lovely. Yet to try them out in a game yet so cant give them a total thumbs yup yet

Comment

I think a Spiderman outfit would go well with that.

Comment

D30 trust kneepads are good as you can actually fit them to any pair of trousers Crye style. Check them out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Alas my bottoms don't have the pockets in them for knee pads.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostwalker View Post
            Spent a few days tossing up between various guns and gear.
            Then a nefarious friend sent me a link to the G&G gc predator and job done.

But then the blank struck.
            What the hell to actually wear loadout wise.
            Flitted between a few ideas.

Then my brain melted

Haix boots (as I already own them)
            I'm fairly keen on the mfh South African assault vest which comes in a whole myriad variety of camo patterns. Or possibly something like a condor recon vest.
            But outside of this I really have hit a mental wall.

Only real consideration is budget as the Crye type stuff is way way beyond my wallet

Oh and p,ease don't murder me, but I paid serious thought to buying a British ddpm vest and putting mtp molle pouches on it

STOP RIGHT THERE.

This "must have a loadout" bullshit pisses me right off. Wear something that holds your mags and you are comfortable in. Shockingly you DO NOT need to dress exactly like a navy seal/whatever SF group are hot right now in order to have fun playing a casual airsoft game.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Keep reading hunter...keep reading lol.
              Haix boots, olive trousers, black viper special ops ubacs, British dpm assault vest, shemagh, olive baseball cap, rigger belt, revision goggles and a g&g gc predator gun.
              Definately more a ...what I want and like over what's in vogue.

And just to clarify what might be a misunderstanding.
              To me loadout for me is whatever you decide to wear to your game days. Be it pink jeans and a luminous yellow shirt, or a full ghille suit with the latest 'supa l33t insta headshot chucking chameleon cam'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghostwalker 43 year old airsoft newbie, former tournament paintballer and marshal. Ex TA RGJ, WW2 hstory buff. Find out more about ghostwalker
              Working...
              X