Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who to report VCRA violations to?

Originally posted by Bryan Mills View Post
    It would be absolutely legal if you were booked on to play the day you collected or they were convinced you would be playing at a date specified at the point of sale.

Simply collecting it from the site does not in itself prove your intent to skirmish.
    Old thread but just to add something to it.

Patrolbase are one of the more well known retailers and Ukara registered retailers..

They have a scheme where if you play just once at their site Halo Mill and get a form signed to prove it, then go to their shop and pay a £30 membership you can buy guns instantly. They are happy that qualifies as a valid defence.

This is what they told me directly "Yes you have to play at the mill first and get a signed form from the a member of staff. Then take this with 30 quid and 2 forms of ID down to Patrol Base and complete a members pack down there. Once you've done this you can buy guns from there only."

All the argument about Ukara and 3 games in over 56 days is all well and good, but that is only one way of proving a defence. If Patrolbase are happy that their method meets a defence and is legal then it goes to show Ukara isnt the be all and end all.

Comment

i dont hold a ukara number. but recently purchased 3 rifs. 2 from owner of a site im a member at. and one from a shop where the salesmen play at my local site. they were happy to all accept my defence

Comment

Originally posted by Karl_liverpool View Post
        i dont hold a ukara number. but recently purchased 3 rifs. 2 from owner of a site im a member at. and one from a shop where the salesmen play at my local site. they were happy to all accept my defence
        More than acceptable, both parties have witnessed firsthand you playing, therefore have been satisfied you are a genuine player....no need for ukara.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tokrund Find out more about Tokrund
        Working...
        X