Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please - In need of MP40 mags

Hi all,

So I'm sure several of us use MP40's with our loadouts. What do you all do to get around the problem of 50rd mags? I really don't want to be swapping mags every 5 seconds. I've seen King Arms do 110rd mags but they seem to be not available any where.

Any ideas guys?

Re: Help please - In need of MP40 mags

Welcome to the world of Mil-sim Ronin...^^, lol...... I do agree though, although I only use mid caps, I do also use mostly P-mags, (unless I'm using my gas rifles, of course) the extra few rounds are worth the world, 50 round mags are bloody hard work mate, but the realism is great.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

lol agree'd. Any idea where I can but any mags? They seem to be almost unfindable at the moment. even the 50rd ones

Comment

Bit of a slow reply, sorry about that. You could try asking for sten gun mags, they're exactly the same..at least mine are..
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ronin677 Find out more about ronin677
        Working...
        X