Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 SAS Loadout

Hey all,

Didn't really know where to post this...I have always loved the MP5 SD series and recently bought another and naturally you need a loadout!

Was hoping for some ideas (Not necessarily just British but posted in this part as I am rather lenient to the all black/Navy blue, SAS style)

Thanks in advance for any feedback
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Re: MP5 SAS Loadout

How about this them, it's my CQB SAS inspired loadout.
    003.jpg
    Or how about this, my summer kit
    005.jpg

Comment

Maybe a bit of Old School DPM?...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Forgot about this post! Thanks both for the inspiration, ended up with the first (The black out style as I do have a S10 with some Lexan lenses from a old loadout) Will get pics when I can next

EDIT: Picture I took earlier (Opted to use my newly acquired Dye I4 over the S10 due to removing all the rubber seals in the S10 to breathe better...Making it a fogging S.O.B ) Also not pictured is my luger which will be held via a drop-leg holster (Luger being the only pistol I currently own...Not accurate but hey, Lugers are cool :P)

1.jpg
        Last edited by DatJames; 15 May, 2016, 23:17.
        A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
        Working...
        X