Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identification help!

I know this is the British section but currently no Austrian section

Recently got myself a AUG and thusfar I have a loadout for every gun I own...Minus this AUG!

I found this image with thanks to the good ol Wiki and It would be perfect! (Looks good IMO and as seen in the middle it would also work with a MG3 loadout...I happen to own a MG42, Close enough )

SO!

Time to play "Spot the kit" :p

Thanks all in advance who can provide some info
    Bundesheer_at_Airpower11_01.jpg

EDIT: I know my AUG isn't the A1 (I used to have a A1...I really love the looks and may nab one as a few are popping up) BUT dammit I will make it work! (Ordered some paint to re-do the AUG as seen in my sig)
    Last edited by DatJames; 15 May, 2016, 22:48.
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Re: Identification help!

Are you looking to know who they are?
    Austian Army.

Comment

Re: Identification help!

Originally posted by mack View Post
      Are you looking to know who they are?
      Austian Army.

You have no idea the amount of facepalm I did when I realized I read "Austrian" as "Australian" (Have since edited post)

And I was hoping to get a kit-list so I could form the loadout as I play alot of woodland so the colour scheme would be perfect

Le Edit!: Have since done more research and found out the main uniform is: Kampfanzug 03 (Have no idea where to buy that for cheap...Thusfar have found it for like 80 Euro for just the jacket!)

Still stuck on the vest/rigging system (If they have!) and backpack
      Last edited by DatJames; 15 May, 2016, 23:12.
      A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
      Working...
      X