Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your plate carrier set ups

Afternoon All,

I've seen various load out threads on here and after a brief search I couldn't find one specifically for plate carriers and how we all run them.

I'd be interested to see what PC's people are using, why they have it set up the way they do, what they carry and any tips/tricks for placement of items or useful items.

My main plate carrier is a WAS DCS in OD with the below pouches, all WAS:
    • Triple Elastic Mag Pouch (5.56)
    • Single Elastic Mag Pouch (5.56)
    • Double Pistol Pouch (9mm)
    • Small admin pouch for tools, speed loader and a snack bar (super important)
    • Frag Pouch
    • Utility Pouch for small ammo bottle
    • 2 Chem lights
    • small torch for lighting up small areas in front of me or when loading/reading docs in the dark.
    • Small molle knife

Still need to get a Hydration pack and possibly a medic pouch to go on the back.

Everything on this is set up to be low drag and easy to access, albeit the elastic mags are tight, I may look to change these for FAST mags with the pistol pouches on the front. I run this with a battle belt which has a dump pouch, small utility pouch and drop leg holster. All in all I love the WAS DCS and highly recommend them.

20160518_161800.jpg20160518_161806.jpg20160518_161827.jpg
    The clown has no penis

Re: Your plate carrier set ups

Hi there i have a very similar plate carrier loadout. I've gone for the 5.11 tactec plate carrier which i find really comfortable and breathable...i've added two 5.11 tactec plates on the sides and placed a large broadside pouch on each for general stuff etc.....i did bungee m4 mag pouches but these gave a bit of bulk to the front and i swapped them out for blueforce gear pouches.

On the rear i have a flyye minimap pack which i carry my 2.5l camelbak.....nokia comms, 68ci hpa tank.....huge ass battery bank for the go pro.....

With this i also run a battle belt belt which is used for extra m4 mags, pistol mags, grenades etc.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Your plate carrier set ups

I run an Emerson jpc in multicam with:
      Bfg triple m4 on the front
      Tac tailor pouch (can't remember exactly what one it is)
      Unknown double pistol mag pouch for multi tool and Allen key set
      Small radio pouch

The rest on my kit is on a battle belt, occasionally I'll run a map pack on the back
      Attached Files
      WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
      Working...
      X