Advice on a good AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on a good AK

Hello chaps, now I've been using the AK platform for almost a year now and I absolutely love them!

I've been through around 4 AK's which were cyma, g&p and g&g.

I'm now looking for a slightly higher end AK platform, I'm not a tactical guy I prefer the wood stocks and rail-less handguards

Any reviews on the APS ASK209? I have never owned a APS gun so I dont know how they perform?

Advice and recommendations would be appreciated

Re: Advice on a good AK

High end is usually E&l, Real Sword and LCT
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Vfc if right up there also

Comment

I've recently done research and I have to admit E&L look amazing, does anyone know what the stock performance is like?

Comment

If you could bend towards the tactical, there's always the TM recoils, failing that I'd agree with Sparrow and Ben..
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by edayn0rmlpr0f View Post
            I've recently done research and I have to admit E&L look amazing, does anyone know what the stock performance is like?
            Stock performance is like everything else, apparently the best out the box is TM next generation, but it's nothing unique and any gun could get similar results with a little bit of tweaking

Comment

Just been down to my local airsoft shop am going to order an E&L

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Good choice, you won't be disappointed

Comment

Well done, that's a good choice, I hope you're very pleased with it.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

As a general rule, don't go for APS, I've got one going cheep if you really want it, but no. IMHO don't go APS, they have their own system to the body, making getting replacement parts a b***h, because you have to approach them directly. I would suggest getting a Cyma CM.048. The one I have of an AK74n design, but they offer AKM's as well. They have real wood furniture, the varnish is not amazing but you can easily sand it off, stain and varnish it. They are about £150-200 depending on where and when. Highly recommend them

Comment

Great choice. I have had several LCTs and both them and E&L make great AKs. Note, the VFC AK is great as well.

Comment

As a company,vfc are probably my favourite so I wouldn't be put off buying their ak,but I haven't owned an e&l gen 2 and they are gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                          As a company,vfc are probably my favourite so I wouldn't be put off buying their ak,but I haven't owned an e&l gen 2 and they are gorgeous

The E&L gem 2 was the best gun I've ever owned by far

Comment

Got rid of my E&L, LCT and Cyma AK's, to switch to Marui recoil ones. Best choice I ever made.

Comment

Biggest grin on my face ? My TM 74su and 74nm , best looking ? New cyma cm.077 with the Zhukov furniture I've just taken delivery off .
                              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

edayn0rmlpr0f Find out more about edayn0rmlpr0f
                              Working...
                              X