Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanaka K98 - ZF39 Mount

So,

Soon I will be getting my hands on a Tanaka K98 and I REALLY prefer the looks of the ZF39 scope but...I DO NOT PLAN TO RISK A £300 OPTIC. So...

I have been doing some browsing and I stumbled into this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQETADtsfE

It looks like he is using some generic scope-mounts with a scope of his choice (Which IMO looks the part to the casual on-looker...Which is enough for me!) BUT....I don't want to go drilling holes all willy-nilly so was wondering anyone had any other suggestions (Or could add some feed-back/tips/advice of how to get the ZF39 look on a budget)

Thanks in advance
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Re: Tanaka K98 - ZF39 Mount

14rWEHd.jpgZF_0020_41_0020_EP_0020_3.jpg

this type is easy to mount no drilling required i had the nagant version and it works great with a x4 pistol scope low eye relief sight with it been mounted far forward.

Comment

Re: Tanaka K98 - ZF39 Mount

Originally posted by leroyinmotion View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]162171[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]162172[/ATTACH]

this type is easy to mount no drilling required i had the nagant version and it works great with a x4 pistol scope low eye relief sight with it been mounted far forward.
      The Tanaka I have bought is coming with tthe G&G ZF41 Scope (The one that uses the mount) and the eye-relief is the other reason I am wanting to try the ZF39 route.
      A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
      Working...
      X