German Sniper (...Ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Sniper (...Ish)

Recently got my hands on a Tanaka K98K and previously had a MG42 loadout so just swapped some pouches to adapt...

Was hoping for some feedback! (I know the backpack is in-accurate for a K98K and is more suited for the shorter G33?) And the Luger is out of place but in the world of Airsoft you need to take some liberties :P (Need the backpack for BB's/Gas/Water...Luger for if anyone gets close)

Also for those who don't know, the Tanaka K98 mags don't fit in K98 pouches hence why using Gewher ones (May swap the black for some OD'ish colour ones however that came with the gun)

ANYWAY!

Back on subject: Any feedback or advice is highly appreciated

IMG_20160605_120327.jpgIMG_20160605_120413.jpgIMG_20160605_120425.jpg
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Re: German Sniper (...Ish)

Pretty good for a generic WW2 set-up.

Were you going for a particular branch of service with the loadout?

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
      Pretty good for a generic WW2 set-up.

Were you going for a particular branch of service with the loadout?
      Not really...Just wanted a general German loadout so I could swap between my MG,K98 and maybe a MP40 in future
      A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

You don't need the back pack. A bread bag and gas mask tin should hold all you need. That should make it less cumbersome.

Also you have Waffen SS camo and Heer fieldgrau underneath. Not that this really matters in airsoft and I am not having a go in anyway shape or form, merely observing.

edit, just seen your other post reference not wearing SS runes.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Move your bayonet behind your pistol case. The bayonet was worn to the rear. The way you have it now is 80s soviet style.

You should fine a bread bag and ressie case carry everything you need actually 'in game'. Keep your gun gas in the ressie tin, bbs and snacks in the bread bag, water in your water bottle.

About heer (pun)

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
            Move your bayonet behind your pistol case. The bayonet was worn to the rear. The way you have it now is 80s soviet style.

You should fine a bread bag and ressie case carry everything you need actually 'in game'. Keep your gun gas in the ressie tin, bbs and snacks in the bread bag, water in your water bottle.

About heer (pun)

Will look into it. I do quite like that look

Comment

K98 mags can fit in the k98 pouch-ish.

The divider in the pouch has to be removed, then a slot cut into the bottom of the pouch. Slot needs to be big enough to take the bottom of the mag. You may also need to extend the strap hole.
              The pouch lid does sit a little up even when shut...but it works. http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/php...+pouch#p257860

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
              Working...
              X