Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim Fitted Multicam Trousers?

Hi,

Im having some trouble finding some multicam trousers that are more fitted around my legs. Im not looking for a skinny fit i just want them to be a bit more fitted as i have fairly skinny legs (unfortunately)

I recently purchased some from online and they were WAY to baggy, fine around the waist and in length just miles too baggy around my legs.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some they own and fit well or have pictures that would be perfect as I'm really struggling to find some that caters to my needs.

Thanks a lot,

R

Re: Slim Fitted Multicam Trousers?

No way to make a recommendation without knowing what you already have. Post that info and we can recommend based on the cut of what you have there.

Or alternatively google Rasputin Item tight cut multicam pants; if you want to be a proper tactical hipster. Just be prepared for a lot of questions about vaping and veganism.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Believe me I'm not...as i said i don't want them tight fitting i just need them slim fit or more fitted than the ones i brought which are 'Helikon SFU NEXT Trousers Camogrom Ripstop' as i could fit the width of my legs three times in them.

Cant find anywhere in the UK that sells those trousers anyway...

Maybe some multicam trousers that have adjustable ankle and knee drawstrings?

Would you recommend the Emerson GEN2 Tactical Combat Pants as being a slimmer fit?

Thanks for the reply,

R
      Last edited by ryanxwhite; 17 June, 2016, 20:34.

Comment

Take thes you got to a tailor
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

My Emerson G2s have served me pretty well - they have an adjustable tab behind the knee, and same at the ankle. Between those seems fine to me... give them a go and just be prepared to pay return postage!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Note they aren't drawstrings, just Velcro tabs to take in part of the material.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

or just do some squats? cheaper and good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by JCheeseright View Post
                or just do some squats? cheaper and good for you!
                I know I'm commenting on a post that's 4 years old but I second the squats.

Comment

Originally posted by 42 RMC View Post
                  I know I'm commenting on a post that's 4 years old but I second the squats.
                  4 Years old ??? RMC, your calendar is worse than his trousers.. Lol.. (sometimes you just can't help yourself) incidentally, I'd second the squats too.. Happy New Year all.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I know they aren't Multicam, but they are a similar pattern.
                    http://www.military1st.co.uk/k05001-...pentacamo.html
                    Pentagon BDU 2.0 are pretty much all I wear. Slim fitting on the legs while not "hipster skinny" hard wearing and comfortable... 10 out of 10 would bang
                    Last edited by Magay; 30 December, 2016, 18:24. Reason: posted the wrong url :)
                    CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanxwhite Find out more about ryanxwhite
                    Working...
                    X