Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kSC/KWA Glock 19 slide on G23f frame.

Hello,

I've been searching, seemingly forever, for a replacement slide for my G23f. Nothing seems to exist on the new or used market. My question is, can I put a Glock 19 slide on, as it appears the frames are the same? Would it keep the full auto function if I took all the internals out of the G23f slide and tranlsplanted them to the Glock 19 slide? I'm not sure what gen my gun is, but I bought it used around 2007 from someone on the old UKASC forum. Any help would be great!

Re: kSC/KWA Glock 19 slide on G23f frame.

I've got both, and I'm fairly confident they won't work. The strikers in the frame are slightly different if I recall correctly. I'll dig them out and do a test for you!
    CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

I put this little video together for you:

The short answer is, no. You can't run a glock 19 slide on a 23f. Not without some modification at least. And even then, it might not be possible at all.
      CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

Thanks for the reply and for taking the time to make that video, and forgive me for my sluggish reply. I guess my search continues. I was kinda hoping all would be good with the G19 slide, but as you say, nobody will want a slide with a hole in it should I fail. Back to the drawing board, I suppose. I'll post here with any updates regarding my struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cropolite View Post
          Thanks for the reply and for taking the time to make that video, and forgive me for my sluggish reply. I guess my search continues. I was kinda hoping all would be good with the G19 slide, but as you say, nobody will want a slide with a hole in it should I fail. Back to the drawing board, I suppose. I'll post here with any updates regarding my struggle.
          give me a message i can help

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cropolite Find out more about Cropolite
          Working...
          X