Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, lurker finally joins up!

Hi all,

I've been a lurker on here a few years since I started getting into airsoft, and just finally got round to signing up.

I'm not a skirmisher, I'm really an airgunner who got into airsoft through the lack of investment in airguns; that is to say you guys get all the good stuff, and if we're lucky we get some airsoft-to-airgun conversions from some of the worst names in airsoft

I haven't shot very much of anything over the last few years as work has been a bit intense, but I'm now returning to the fold with a new enthusiasm. Sadly, I've left it a bit late to degrees; I'm planning to emigrate next year to country where airsoft isn't allowed, so I'll be getting rid of it all shortly anyway.

As I said I'm new here, but I've been a long term member of the Umarex Boys Club, if any UBC members are on here?

The fact that I'll be selling off my gear doesn't mean I'm going to be a stranger, in fact only last week I bought a KJW KP-07 in airgun flavour, exactly because its an airsoft conversion and I'll be able to customise it, so I'll probably be looking for help and advice on that.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some folk.

Many thanks,

Rob

Re: Hi, lurker finally joins up!

Yo Rob,

My KP-07 arrived today too, so I will watch with interest.

Gary
    1911s: WA FBI Trial, PGC Kimber SWAT, Custom KJW A1, 2 x TM MEU
    Others: Custom TM Beretta PX4, TM Hi Capa Jigsaw Puzzle

Comment

Ha, you get about mate!

Comment

Hi Rob, nice to see you on here
        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Well, its like a home-from-home this!

Comment

Good innit
            Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Hello rob,
              lol its funny, don't be surprised if you only get guys from UBC say hi..
              ATB Marc
              Some Guns In My Collection:
              Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
              My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

robsta Find out more about robsta
              Working...
              X