Zero one ammo no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero one ammo no good

Got a few bags of zero one .20, ended up costing me a whole lot more as I replaced piston, nozzle and rubber thinking the feed issue was with my magpul MOE when in fact it was the ammo!

Re: Zero one ammo no good

Not used there's in over a year but it was crap then! Strange as you would think they would sell decent stuff to go with there rifs

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tech had a look and ran my mags with blasters and stingers and ran flawlessly

Comment

I run Zero-one .2s in most of my AEGs and .36/.4s by them in my Tanaka K98 and have had no issues o: (Must of put about 2k rounds through the Kar98...10k+ In AEGs with .2s varying from G&G MP5s to AGM MG42s)
        A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

Struggled with them in certain guns too

My vector hated them still have a bag left which I use for chrono purposes

Comment

My glock 35 chronoed at 115 on co2 with these lol but 330 with a blaster

Comment

Used them for over a year never had a problem and run them in 4 different AEGs.

Curlyboy
              'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Just dumped about half a mag on my MG (Needed to see if my bodge feeding fix worked) fed flawlessly (I'd guess around 1-1.2k BBs in rapid succession) and no feeding issue wasn't down to the BB's (Have tried numerous brands...Anyone who has owned a MG42 knows the drum mags are a pain...I am sure other LMG's are the same)
                A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

Run 0.3 & 0.4g Z1 BB's through my DMR builds and only had good results, tbh I have not run the 04's through a chrono yet, but generally not had any bad experience with them, also use SA, PSBP and other brands, and Z1 brand has been good thus far.

Comment

Agreed, worst bb's iv used, didnt even feed in my tm mags as they were alot bigger than 6mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is an interesting discussion as I put at least 10k rounds .25 through a TM Recoil M4. Everyone at my local site would tell me how awful they were etc but I can honestly say I've never had a problem with them. I have always found them excellent value for money, especially when you buy a case. Feed and fire without fault, never had a jam ever for any reason.

Tapatalk on phone so will be poor grammar and spellin.

Comment

Some of them are roughly round I hear but not in my experience.

Comment

As I say could just be a bad batch but surely quality control would have picked up up? Oh well will make use of them as boom boom ammo instead I guess

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The-Ace-Of-Spades Find out more about The-Ace-Of-Spades
                          Working...
                          X