Bad Marshals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Marshals

I have the greatest respect for airsoft marshals as marshals are a necessary component to our game and often they have to take an incredible amount of slack from players. 99% of them are great. However, just like players, there are some bad apples too. Without naming names, what are your worst experience with unjust marshals? Here are a few of mine:

The most recent was playing at a woodland game. On our team we had a very young pimply face player marshal (a concept I am not too fond of). He shot my dump pouch with a very weak pistol, which I honestly didn't feel, and then proceeded to berate me for not taking my hit. Meanwhile, the enemy side, which was composed of a local team, was blatantly using out of bounds areas to get objectives within sight of the marshals. I witnessed another rubbish incident with a player marshal, however this didn't impact me directly. It was a CQB site (now much better and run by different people). They had this player marshal who was a real bully and like to throw his weight around a lot especially with younger players. He was on my team and I saw him light up one of our own players (on full auto by the way) who was dead for being in his line of fire. All that was needed was to ask the dead player to regen. As you can imagine I was appalled and didn't play there for a long time (as I said earlier it's under new management and is much better).
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

About the Author

Collapse

Kensai Find out more about Kensai
Working...
X