Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New Member , Point regarding hit taking and rule's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member , Point regarding hit taking and rule's.

Hi guy's, went to my 4th airsoft skirmish last night really enjoyed it. The only problem were the site team member's 1 or 2 were being abit twatish.
    they were shouting to let the dead player's out which is fair enough we would stop shooting, then they would start shooting even though there palyer was still walking out? loads of hits not being taken by them, blind firing and one even tried to score knife kills even after leaving the game zoneas he was dead, he came back in and knife killed some of my teams mates? he only had 1 life as he was defending.
    There is a game zone on one of the floors which you have cover very close to were the attacking team enter's when we were defending were asked not to take cover near them as the team wouldn't be able to get a foot hold and you were also shooting into the regen zone, makes sense, but when we came to attack they were allowed to take up the same positions as we had been told not to occupy??n Spoke to the marshal ( there were 3 ) he said they were ok but when we spoke to the other 2 marshall's who aske dus to move they were told to move back aswell?? ( the 1st marshall was apart of their team just not playing that night). head marshall over ruled him. My point being it's not just noobs or new players who don't follow the rules. New players I can give th ebenefit of the doubt to as they may be unaware they have done anything wrong , but players who are part of the site's two team's SHOULD know better. rant over lol :-)

Re: New Member , Point regarding hit taking and rule's.

You will find pricks like this in many sites, I had similar so I changed sites and couldn't be happier at least for now
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stanley_blade Newbie looking for hints and tips on how not to be a dick!! Find out more about stanley_blade
    Working...
    X