Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 pistols?

Hi guys,

Just seen a vid on youtube comparing co2 and green gas pistol types (im sure many of you know what vid im talking of). And ive decided that i want to get rid of my unreliable WE P226 and opt for a co2 pistol instead

My current pistol is nice, but im fed up of having my mags run out of gas at precisely the wrong moment

What pistols are on the market (preferibly 226 style) that use co2 mags? Or can i get co2 mags for my WE? Above all else im looking for reliability.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    sigpic
    per mare, per terram!!

Re: Co2 pistols?

I think there's co2 mags for them. Problem I found though is that the seals in co2 mags don't last 2 minutes. Have you tried using guarder black gas, also a few efficiently upgrades in the gun may help.

Comment

Ive heard of this black gas, but never really come across it. Another issue for me is that i like to run a very minimalist rig, and honestly dont have room for a gas bottle. Though i am still interested in at least giving black gas a try. Do you know what co2 mags can fit my WE? Ive sen the KJ p226 comes standard with gas and a co2 mag. Would this be compatible if i bought the mag separately?

Thanks for your reply
      sigpic
      per mare, per terram!!

Comment

Not 100% on if it will work and if so the WE could handle it, or if indeed the WE could be modded to handle it. Probably easier to get the kj gun but like I said my kj co2 mag seals lasted FA time some didn't hold from the off . My answer to your issue is to carry plenty of mags and leave the tin of gas at regen. Tbh I rarely have to refill in game with 4 mags and one in the gun using it as a primary but then again depends on the site and your play style.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniel gill1 Find out more about daniel gill1
        Working...
        X