Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very New to this

Hello.
    Until yesterday I knew nothing about Air soft. Then I as member of a re enactment group was bequeathed two unused air soft weapons which when I find out more will sell on the classified section. I have been given helpful advice from Zero one people and others whom I have found through social media. Any other contacts extremely welcome.
    Hugh M

Re: Very New to this

Where abouts are you based mate?
    Also airsoft is a finicky sport to get started into as it can be expensive but you rent until you get a defence which Is usually 4 months from your first game .. meaning you need to play atleast 3 games in 3 months .. I kind of played like 7 evening games renting and then got my own gear.

Anyway once you have your own gear prices plummet a good way from comparison to renting. Airsoft is all about fun and alot of people will pressure you into buying a mainstream gun you may not particularly like but it's a sport where being yourself gets rewarded and your weird custom loadouts will get ooo's and ahhh's of acknowledgement.

Moral of the story buy what you want enjoy the game and never take it to seriously.

buying a gun off here (the forums) is a minefield and chances are you will do okay as most players are nice but some are horrible people who lye to sell a lemon so do your research as iv just had by a seller who said the gun was In good nick and when it arrived it's got a seized gearbox and screwed hop. So don't just trust people on here.

If you have any questions please message me

Comment

Welcome to the forum Hugh, if you have just one game mate, you'll be addicted like the rest of us..
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I'm not sure he's interested in airsofting as he said he was looking to sell the two gifted rifs
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yes, I think that too, I was suggesting he gives it a go, I'm sure he'd love it... (get thee behind me Satan eh?) :-)
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HughM Find out more about HughM
          Working...
          X