Fps limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fps limit

Right this might be a bit of a silly question but I'm going to ask anyway lol I'm from Northern Ireland and are fps limit here is 328 my akm is shooting 302 is there anyway of getting it to shoot 328 bang on thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: Fps limit

If you get it running at 328, there is a risk that it could read over that on a site chrono as not all chronos read the same.

You could try checking the seals to see if you can tweak the FPS up and, if this does not do the job, fit a stronger spring.

However, remember that range is more dependent on a well set up hop and high quality hop rubber than on FPS.

Comment

Re: Fps limit

Yup to avoid disappointment I'd look at getting between 315 to 320 fps max ,the extra few fps will barely be noticed and its a level playing field ,you'd be better off spending time and money on a good barrel and hop set and leaving it at 302 fps ,a good tight bore barrel can add 5 to 15 fps on its own and add a closer grouping ,a really good consistent hop can add far more range than another 10 fps velocity will .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

donstickygreen Find out more about donstickygreen
      Working...
      X