G&g scar-l (cqb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g scar-l (cqb)

I have owned this piece for 4 years now and it's without a doubt one of the best everyday AEGs I've used.

It is a part of G&G's pro line of AEGs and it really shows, I paid £250 and that got me the rifle, the standard 450rnd high cap mag and a grip pod.

Now the important parts:

Externals:
    Metal upper receiver, rails, sights, outer barrel, flash hider and trigger. Plastic lower receiver and stock. This thing is so well built is unbelievable! I fell 10ft into a ditch on a log with the rifle between me and it and I was certain that it would be a right-off but there was barely a mark!

Internals:
    One of the best made gearboxes I've seen and I've seen quiet a few, its a simple design with no frills attached. The other side of this is that the components are well made, I've abused mine with an SHS high torque motor and a very high discharge 11.1V lipo and its yet to fail on me!

Performance:
    Oh jeez where do I start? Range is over 60m once the hop has bedded in nicely, with the battery and motor above mine has a rate of fire of 22-23 rps. Accuracy and consistency of shots are very good as well. If I'm going to a skirmish, you can probably bet that I will take this and if I take something else then its a sniper. It really is my go to gun.

Upgradability:
    Due to the nature of this gun being a simple design done to a high standard, it makes a suitable platform for high rate of fire builds. Additionally longer barrelled versions would make a good option for DMR builds.

Summary:
    This is a great rifle that can do anything you want it to. If you are thinking about getting one, just do it, you will not regret it!
    ave nex alea

About the Author

Collapse

Remus123 Find out more about Remus123
Working...
X