Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Thoughts on NCS 2-7x32 Scope with 20mm RIS Rails & 20mm Mount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on NCS 2-7x32 Scope with 20mm RIS Rails & 20mm Mount?

I'm looking for the refect adjustable magnified optic for my m4 and seeing as though I can't find a reliable retailer for the visionking short dot, I'm now thinking of getting the NCS 2-7x32 Scope with 20mm RIS Rails & 20mm Mount

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7991

and I wanted your thoughts on it, is it worth the hefty £90 rice tag?

All help is very much appreciated, thanks!

Re: Thoughts on NCS 2-7x32 Scope with 20mm RIS Rails & 20mm Mount?

Think I posted on this one previously?
    It is a really nice scope (I have the 3-9x42), eye relief is good once you get your distance in, clarity excellent, and good adjustments on zoom and focusing, I did find the adjustment 'lever' for zooming on mine was and still is very stiff even after a bit of lube. the blue illumination for sniper reticule is just awesome, it works a treat in woodland type areas, and if not needed just turn it off, that's another thing, they don't come standard in the UK with the battery installed, so you will need to get one (2032 SP550) Z1 sell them as well. The rails are great if you want to install a small red dot for quick acquisition or a light/laser etc.. down side to mine is the weight, I believe its about 3.5lbs so its pretty heavy for a scope, so if you after a light weight setup, then its no good. it's bloody strong scope, dropped mine with no issues, waterproof etc..
    here's a pic of mine on my G36. Hopefully there's more opinions on it!
    http://s32.photobucket.com/user/andy...g.jpg.html?o=7

Comment

Do you know the difference between the 2-7x one and the 3-9x one?

Comment

Originally posted by Chazmo View Post
        Do you know the difference between the 2-7x one and the 3-9x one?
        To be honest, in airsoft there will be no difference at all, because of the range limitations we shoot at, if it was on a 303 rifle for hunting for instance then maybe a small difference, but for what we do, its nothing at all, its all down to what you like ascetically and functionality etc.. you could use a red dot and achieve better results, if you are playing in a 300 acre woodlands site, then the scope will be good (either of them) but as a sniper or really good DMR setup where your range and accuracy is decent, If you playing CQB its pretty useless period.
        To give you an idea, I played in a 200 acre site with my DMR and NCR scope a few weeks ago, I got some great shots at distance, but as soon as they were within 30-40 meters range the scope is useless, you just eyeball it.
        But its still a great feeling to get a distance shot (if they shout 'hit') as far as the scopes are concerned, get whatever you like the look of, and one that has good eye relief. Anyway that's my opinion and I hope it helps mate!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chazmo Find out more about Chazmo
        Working...
        X