Review of the LCT LCKM 63

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of the LCT LCKM 63

I am going to get into the details. Purchased the gun and test sheet read 328fps. Left under a bed for a while (exam season couldnt go airsofting) got it out after 6 months! Shot 300fps with a 0.2 and I was a little disappointed in the drop. Came into first skirmish game with the gun its first real test. And I can truly say best £200 on a gun spent.

Yes the time to target was a little low especially seeing as I play outdoors but the accuracy (the wind was moderate) I was shooting targets through gaps the size of coke cans from nearing 30 feet. And of course the range of the gun far surpassed 30 feet anyway. Easily hit a body size target approaching 90 feet with a 0.2 my site has lots of tree cover and so wind doesn't come into the equation as much and also I am very particular about setting the hop right. Also I found that because of the two grips when at an opposite corner left handed shooting was easy and felt natural just like right handed.

Because the guns battery fits in the stock I found I struggled to fit a 9.6v NiMh box type in there so I used a 9.6v NiMh Nun-chuck battery and it worked fine (I put the fuse in the middle of the two battery parts and they slid right in to the stock. Only things I would say is, when I got the gun I had to use a screw driver and hex key to tighten the hand grips and stock as they where a little wobbly out the box and also I would say chrono your gun when you get it and depending on if you play outdoors and are comfortable with doing so stick in a bigger spring and if you want more ROF a faster motor as I found the supplied one responsive but a little slow (it wasn't my battery it was literally brand new and the first time it had ever been charged) although due to the larger size of this gun my style of play varied from when I would use my faster ROF, lighter M4. I am 5 foot 9 and the gun didn't feel too long and the grip placements where just right. The supplied magazine and the one I purchased which was the same both performed flawlessly.

I would say well worth the money. Great gun if you are starting out as well as it doesn't set you back as much and has the more simple disassembly. externally.

About the Author

Collapse

roryrocker13 Got into airsoft young. Been playing for around 6 years (as of Jan 2016) first gun was a Well l96. Small tip: dont get a sniper as your first gun. It requires much more patients than you will have and you will find it very hard the first couple of times. Find out more about roryrocker13
Working...
X