Molle bandolier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molle bandolier

I'm struggling to find a chest rig or tactical jacket to fit me, I'm an overweight 6`4" with a 56" waist & a 53" chest. I was recommended Condor as a supplier but they are too small as well, in that the molle part of the chest rig doesn't fold round the sides of my body. I've looked & looked & I'm beginning to think this will be a fruitless search. I found a molle equipped bandolier that may fit. Are these practical? I want to go skirmishing, but I don't want to go if I can't get the gear. Any other suggestions, please?
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Re: Molle bandolier

As a fellow porker lol, I've found a bandoleer load out to be superb, can usually carry 5 m4 mags, 1 in gun & 4 on rig, 2 pistol mags plus pistol in a Serpa with an inverted molle clip, makes for a great high speed low drag rig, minimal overheating compared to plate carriers etc.

Comment

Thanks bro, now let's see if I can find one big enough, lol
      Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

The back strap is generally 2inch nylon, essentially seat belt width, so would be a piece of piss to extend it if needed.

Comment

Cool, thanks for that
          Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Originally posted by Paul55 View Post
            I think Blackhawk make one, but at the time of buying mine I wanted it in OD, which wasn't available, as I was going to get busy with the OD krylon I bought the much cheaper Chinese copy.
            No regrets, the quality was excellent & it's still being used 10 years on.
            Think mine came from a company that was "banned from eBay"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Paul55 View Post
            I think Blackhawk make one, but at the time of buying mine I wanted it in OD, which wasn't available, as I was going to get busy with the OD krylon I bought the much cheaper Chinese copy.
            No regrets, the quality was excellent & it's still being used 10 years on.
            Think mine came from a company that was "banned from eBay"

Comment

Thanks for the info, the only one I've found so far is made by Flyye. It's got molle on the front & back, I'll take a look on the bay as well
              Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Help!!! I can't find one at a sensible price anywhere. If you know of an available brand please PM me.

Before you ask, I've been through the Zero One shop with no joy.

Thanks
                Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I have a Bulle chest rig that has loads of adjustability left and I have a 50" chest and a quite substantial waist...

Comment

Thanks mate, but it's the bandolier I'm after
                    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I've been hunting high & low for one like mine for you, all over the net, but not finding nowt like it available anymore, well not for a decent price anyway, had a thought though, how about using a molle belt ?, big sizes prob available & molle all running the right way, plus nice & padded.......might be worth considering ?

Comment

Thanks mate, I did think of a molle belt but they don't make them big enough to be wearable. Most of the ones I've looked at have a 30" ish padded section. That would put the majority of it around my back. Not really useful.

Thanks for the thought though, I'll keep on trawling around or try to convince the doc that I really need a gastric band fitted, lol
                        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Search for "outpaq" on a rainforest based marketplace.
                          http://imgur.com/llbpYQu
                          http://imgur.com/tSy5ETP
                          http://imgur.com/nyUYRAg
                          http://imgur.com/8I05cTo

Comment

Originally posted by mrflib8le View Post
                            Thank you kind sir
                            Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Originally posted by MattDodds View Post
                              I have a Bulle chest rig that has loads of adjustability left and I have a 50" chest and a quite substantial waist...
                              Hi Matt, I've been looking at these as my search for a bandoleer isn't bearing fruit. Could you send me a pic of the back so I can the strapping arrangement.

Thanks
                              Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul55 Find out more about Paul55
                              Working...
                              X