X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IMPORTANT correspondence with MP'S and Lord's

Follow up email sent -

Dear Lord Shrewsbury,

I hope you are well and having a good weekend despite the drab weather.

I understand that you have withdrawn your ammendment, for which I am very relieved to hear.

I would however be keen to maintain communication and would be more than happy to discuss any airsoft related matter should you ever wish to in future.

We both want many of the same things, to protect shooting sports and safe/responsible gun usage, both now and in the future.

I would however suggest you attend an afternoon at an airsoft site sometime, for which I would gladly cover your expense.

Again I can't stress enough how disappointed I was to hear that some individuals took it upon themselves to treat you in such an unpleasant manner. I can assure you these pathetic and childish types, are in no way representative of the airsoft community as a whole.

Many of us would really welcome the chance to work with you in future and would embrace any opportunity to sound things out should you wish to gauge opinion in.

If you could still briefly explain your argument for the 1j limit you proposed, I would still be very interested to hear your reasoning. As I have no doubt airsoft will continue to face legislative challenges. As such it would be helpful for us to be aware of any concerns or questions that yourself and others may have, so that we can all work together to overcome these in future.

Best regards
    Shane

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SRB Find out more about SRB
    Working...
    X