Airsoft is saved he withdrew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft is saved he withdrew!

Hey guys just to let you all know shrewsbury withdrew the bill. So we won, well done to everyone who sent letters and emails, the shear teamwork and determination that went into this is amazing, the man hours that UKAPU must have put in, we really owe it to them guys. I guess its what makes us airsofters. Never give up!
    https://www.facebook.com/UKAPU
    Last edited by roryrocker13; 3 September, 2016, 15:58.

Re: Airsoft is saved he withdrew!

image.jpg

Comment

Thats why I support Ukapu. Saved again.

Comment

You'll find it wasn't just ukapu.
        In fact I'd say it was more a singular person who for now shall remain anonymous.

I'd like to add, well done to all those cheeses that sent threatening messages on social media and via emails, you bunch of tossers put more threat on the hobby than any Lord did.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by audiobull View Post
          Thats why I support Ukapu. Saved again.
          No, just no.

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          You'll find it wasn't just ukapu.
          In fact I'd say it was more a singular person who for now shall remain anonymous.

I'd like to add, well done to all those cheeses that sent threatening messages on social media and via emails, you bunch of tossers put more threat on the hobby than any Lord did.
          I echo what Sean said. Had someone not reached out to Shrewsbury directly this wouldn't of happened. The person isn't part of UKAPU and it's played the biggest part of the entire process. They'll be more news in coming months but rather than mindlessly thanking the people at UKAPU (not taking away the work they have done), wait to here the full story.

And for those who decided it would be a good idea to threaten Shrewsbury... Wow... shame on you if you are on this forum to read this.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
            No, just no.

I echo what Sean said. Had someone not reached out to Shrewsbury directly this wouldn't of happened. The person isn't part of UKAPU and it's played the biggest part of the entire process. They'll be more news in coming months but rather than mindlessly thanking the people at UKAPU (not taking away the work they have done), wait to here the full story.

And for those who decided it would be a good idea to threaten Shrewsbury... Wow... shame on you if you are on this forum to read this.
            Absolutely spot on.

The individual who took the time has my utmost respect

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

roryrocker13 Got into airsoft young. Been playing for around 6 years (as of Jan 2016) first gun was a Well l96. Small tip: dont get a sniper as your first gun. It requires much more patients than you will have and you will find it very hard the first couple of times. Find out more about roryrocker13
            Working...
            X