Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDI VSR Upgrades

hi, all

I'm pretty new to airsoft sniping and have a TM VSR. I recently ordered a PDI precision palsonite set and was wondering if any brandname spring would work at I'm struggling to find pdi springs in stock with the right power i want.

sorry i know it sounds like a stupid question but i just wanted to be sure...

also, any recommendations on a hop up unit? or is it best to stick with PDI?

thanks

H

Re: PDI VSR Upgrades

With regard to the hop up unit, many people, including myself, go for the Action Army hop up - built in equivalent to theTDC mod and good airseal, have one in my TM VSR setup. Can't see why there would be any compatibility issues unless anyone can say different?

Concerning the spring, I found this interesting guide to the PDI cylinder set:

http://www.x-fire.org/vsr10/e.vsr_cylinder_hd_pal.html

Which recommends the use of what they describe as a 'fat diameter spring' which I believe to be a 13mm diameter spring, so any spring of this diameter should work.

If you are intending to up the fps by much, it would be prudent to get some reinforced sears or indeed a reinforced trigger unit, if you have not already done so, to prevent slam firing under the greater power.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Y0

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hanzo Find out more about Hanzo
    Working...
    X