Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybergun's FN SCAR-H GBBR - Black

Hey people,

So I know you can get this in Tan but I much prefer Black however I cant find it anywhere, do they even make it in black? it would be silly to only release it in tan.

Thank you.

Re: Cybergun's FN SCAR-H GBBR - Black

aren't cybergun rebranders? if so, and it is a WE, they release it in black.

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
      aren't cybergun rebranders? if so, and it is a WE, they release it in black.
      The only we one i can see in black is longer and slightly different. It looks like its not released in black which really sucks.

Comment

ah, it could perhaps also be oem by VFC, had a quick google, but couldnt find one in black - just the aeg

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
          ah, it could perhaps also be oem by VFC, had a quick google, but couldnt find one in black - just the aeg
          Never heard of VFC, any good?

Comment

No.

On my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

It's VFC. It's been out about 2 minutes so let's give it the benefit of the doubt. VFC is constantly improving their stuff. It could be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanNo2 View Post
                It's VFC. It's been out about 2 minutes so let's give it the benefit of the doubt. VFC is constantly improving their stuff. It could be OK.
                Even if its good I dont want tan, but looking at scar releases it looks like companies release tan and a few weeks later release a black version, we did something like this. So fingers crossed.

Comment

WE sell a black scar L and H in gbb and aeg, but this is VFC. You're paying an extra £100+ over the WE for trades and internals made of cheese.

Comment

It's definitely VFC, the mags have that weird chamber on the top quarter on the magazine. I would avoid personally, they are expensive for what they are and perform poorly out of the box. The WE version is cheaper, more readily available, bigger parts back up and from all accounts performs better. You just don't have realistic trademarks unless you get some under the counter Taiwan version.
                    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                      It's definitely VFC, the mags have that weird chamber on the top quarter on the magazine. I would avoid personally, they are expensive for what they are and perform poorly out of the box. The WE version is cheaper, more readily available, bigger parts back up and from all accounts performs better. You just don't have realistic trademarks unless you get some under the counter Taiwan version.
                      I was going to get the we version but I have concerns with parts availability. The gun has been around for a few years and I don't want to drop £300+ for a new version to be released in a few months. Thoughts?

Comment

I highly doubt WE will release a new scar, so you've no worries there. WE's gbbr's have a huge replacement and upgrade catalogue. Because the only store in the uk that sells airsoft is zeroone, I can't send you links, but there's sites in the uk which sell everything you could ever break of gas blowback airsoft guns.

Comment

WEs is tried and true, and while VFC is constantly improving, you're paying more money for something new and untested, and trademarks, which can always be done on the WE. Get the WE, use the money you'd safe from.buying the VFC to get mags
                          Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

The WE SCAR L in it's current iteration has been around since 2010, the SCAR H on the other hand has only been on the market for the last few months and is an improvement on the L's design, so not sure where you're getting the notion they're due to replace it?

As for parts availability there are certain Asian sites that can get you any part you may so desire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LLOYD-AF Find out more about LLOYD-AF
                            Working...
                            X