Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Acog issues or normal?

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2nd hand G&P Acog from this forum and seem to have a problem with it. I am not sure if it is "normal" however its bothering me that only one side of the scope is doing it.
    I'm not too sure what to call it either and I have 2 links below to show roughly what I mean.

https://youtu.be/Lm_PNE83GDM

https://youtu.be/NU9zUu9Svug

So as you can see if I try to center the inner circle with the outer circle there seems to be a slight reflection of the inner side of the scope showing, and once I move slightly more to the right you will be unable to see though the scope at all (shows better from the front view/2nd video (showing on the left side as obviously I'm filming from the other side)

It's quite frustrating and couldn't find an answer/fix online, mainly because I have no clue if it's intended or the name of the issue.

If anyone has any more insight or clarification it would be greatly appreciated
    ACES
    Airsoft Commando Elite Squad

Re: G&P Acog issues or normal?

I had one a while back that was pretty similar to that, I thought it was a fractured lens so I sold it cheaper. It's not a feature, I'll say that much but it still works.

I couldn't find a fix either, and there was no obvious damage on mine when I took it apart but even if there is I highly doubt there would be anywhere that can replace it, and considering the cost of these things it's probably best to buy a new one if it really bothers you

Comment

Re: G&P Acog issues or normal?

It looks like the reticule is not centred, try resetting the turrets to centre & check again.
      Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FraGGer224 Find out more about FraGGer224
      Working...
      X