This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who runs the forum?

Ok so was on here a few years ago under a different username. Came to log in and it asks me to re validate my email address. I click it to send me the verification code but no code ever arrives.

No matter what I try I do not get the email. Its not me, its this system not sending the email.

So I go hunting to find out who to contact. Theres a specific "do not contact the shop" so I dont. I dont have a facebook so awfully had to register to contact via facebook. I hear nothing back! I try to contact admins and mods directly on here but I cant. I need to register!! I am already registered so did not want to register again. I have a username that I use for all forums throughout life!

I had no option but to create this to contact the admins. Which I have done and guess what nothing from them. So I can only assume absolutely no one runs this place bar the users and some mods.

Anyone, if you can please help me get back into my account It would be very appreciated. Or if you have any contact details for anyone who can help.

I am at a loss what to try next. I have done everything the forum asked to try and make contact. This is not a 5 minute thing. This has taken about a week so its not like I gave no time at all.

Re: Who runs the forum?

Moved to the correct section and flagged down someone who can deal with it for you.

Comment

Much appreciated thank you

Comment

It's because you SELF DELETED your profile...

I have re-activated it for you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tobedeleted Find out more about tobedeleted
        Working...
        X