LVOA/SAI inspired M4 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LVOA/SAI inspired M4 build

Yay!! glad to hear mate, trust me its the mutts nuts!

Comment

Yeah can't wait for it to arrive! Also putting a gate titan mosfet in it, I've spent far too much on this now haha
      Originally posted by Hawk
      The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Ok so almost finished. Need a top hat flash hider in CW as mine is CCW and G&P outer barrels aren't.
        Apart from that very happy with the result, the gate titan mosfet is really good, at least on a par with a BTC spectre plus with the programmer I can tweak it in the field.

The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Looking good mate :D

I developed mine around the Salient GRY M4 rifle directly copying everything of the real GRY except for the dog ugly jailbreaker muzzle break as per Salient Arms International Website which had the Magpul MOE SL stock and Magpul MOE Grip so i got the PTS Magpul versions to fit to mine fit the real GRY.

However having just gone to the Salient Website they have now bloody changed the look of the GRY now using the BCM Gunfighter MOD 0 SOPMOD Stock and BCM Gunfighter Grip MOD 3 so mine no longer matches the real GRY

Anyways some Salient PRON

Comment

I actually quite like the jailbreak rail although it does make the front end a bit heavy. I put one on my ptw along with a moe grip and pts eps stock, just want an sai receiver for it now

I like that moe sl stock, looks better than the mod 0 one in my opinion
            I've also just bought an sai slide for my g17, would love one of those sai shotty's too it looks awesome!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MasterGouken Find out more about MasterGouken
            Working...
            X