TM HI CAPA VS Armorer Works HI CAPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM HI CAPA VS Armorer Works HI CAPA

Looking at Getting a Hi Capa. Can't decide on which is best? A TM Hi CAPA with TB Barel, nineball hop rubber and router and possibly Metal slide. (like the options Mike Cripps does at Elite shooting centre) Or the standard Armorer Works pistol

Thoughts please

Re: TM HI CAPA VS Armorer Works HI CAPA

Go for a TM Hi-Capa mate, they are tried and tested and will work slightly better in the winter too and it's coming up.. I have plenty of guns from Mike, and I think at Christmas time I'll be getting a armomer works Hi-Capa, then when I do I'll be able to do proper comparison videos etc on them.
    ATB Marc
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Thanks Mark,

I think your right, after speaking to friend who run Hi Capas they said the same.

I'm going to run a plastic slide until it breaks (if it breaks) and then upgrade to metal one.

Comment

Good idea mate.. I'm in the middle of a custom Hi-Capa build project at the moment, it's going to cost close to £500 once done but will be nice and full metal.. (apart from the grips) lol but I have a strong feeling my TM Hi-Capa Gold Match will still out perform it. It's the best performing out of the box Hi-Capa or any other airsoft pistol I have had or shot to be honest, it's the kind of gun that don't need upgrades..

If your getting the standard TM Hi-Capa though a good upgrade for you to look at it is the UAC fixed outta barrel, is one of the best upgrades to buy, I have reviewed one of my channel.

ATB Marc
        Some Guns In My Collection:
        Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
        My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sgtrob Find out more about Sgtrob
        Working...
        X